Thursday, May 17, 2012

I’m New! I’m Back! I’m Mapler! Event (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 17/06/12)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To welcome in the Legend Patch with a BANG! all existing characters and characters that hasn’t been logged in for a period of time will be able to receive 1 of the 3 new rings! However, their character must hit the necessary criteria in order to receive the new rings.
Note: I’m New!, I’m Mapler! and Welcome Back Ring will last for 30 days and the timer will start immediately when the rings is in your Cash Shop Wardrobe.
I’m New! Event
The first character of any Maple ID that enter the Cash Shop will receive a “I’m New Ring” (Limit to one per account).

image

Ring Description: Boosts EXP when equipped. The longer you’re logged in without logging out, the greater the effect becomes.
• 1 Hour: 10% Bonus EXP
• 2 Hours: 20% Bonus EXP
• 3 Hours+: 30% Bonus EXP

I’m Mapler! Event

For character that have logged in after 1st February 2012, upon entering of the Cash Shop, you will be able to receive a “I’m Mapler! Event” (Limit to one per account)

image

Ring Description: Join a party with someone wearing a Welcome Back Ring and your drop rate will increase by 50%.


I’m Back! Event
For character that haven’t been logged in before 1st February 2012, head on to the Cash Shop to receive your Welcome Back Ring! (Limit to one per account)

image

Ring Description: When you wear this ring while in a party, every member in the party will receive an additional 80% bonus party EXP.


    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    LIKE for more awesome cheats!